Thursday, August 26, 2010

Movin' on Up


Hello to one and all. I have reached a conclusion: blogspot sucks. Thusly, I am moving to wordpress. It's the same site, just on wordpress! SO, if you would like to continue following my sad little saga, join me over at:

www.lianotjuno.wordpress.com

Hope to see (most of) you there!

Here is a picture of my knitting as a farewell-to-Blogspot gift. I'm practicing casting on and off and picking up stitches with a different color. It's still a bit ratty, but what can you do?

2 comments:

  1. Given my ignorance of how permissions are set on wordpress I'll say this now while I know it will still have your attention:

    Even if I'm not commenting I'm still reading and still care. Should comment permissions not pan out in my favor I'll most likely take to flooding your inbox instead. Muah-ha-ha!

    Seriously though, keep in contact. I've a vested interest in supporting you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. I've been knitting (sporadically, you know) for three+ years. But you're going to have to teach me how to switch between colors (unless you are cutting the yarn after each? Cuz I can do that. I think).

    ReplyDelete

Seabass Eruption Countdown