Sunday, August 8, 2010

Paradise Lost.


Some things have happened here. This is a long one, and it's ranty, so buckle up if you feel so inclined. I just really need to get it out there. I put it on wordpress, so as to keep it private. If you want to read it, email me at nar268@nyu.edu for the password. I'll gladly share, I just don't want it open to the world at large.

www.lianotjuno.wordpress.com

In the meantime, here is my creepy alien baby! It's just his face. He's lying on his side, staring straight out at you. If you imagine his eyes are open and not closed, he looks like a terminator!



2 comments:

  1. What a handsome creepy lil alien baby boy he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lia, I found you via the birthmothers4adoption blog. I just wanted to reach out and say hello and tell you that I hope you are well. If I can offer anything from far away in cyberland, please let me know! I am an adoptive mom of two and we love and honor birth parents in our home.
    Megan
    meganandshane.com

    ReplyDelete

Seabass Eruption Countdown